Arrests for DUI, Possession and Firearm Violation
The Fredericksburg Police Blotter released Dec. 7, 2012.
This information was provided by Natatia Bledsoe, Fredericksburg Police Department Public Information Officer. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Lenetta Gilbert, 44, of no fixed address was arrested for DUI in the 1200 block of Parcell Street.
- Joshua Sowers, 23, of Spotsylvania was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of a schedule II narcotic.
- Ernest Sanchez, 26, of Fredericksburg was arrested on an indictment charging him with discharging a firearm within city limits.
- Rafael Lizak, 23, of Norridge, Illinois was arrested for drinking in public.
- Scott Urban, 42, of Fredericksburg was arrested for simple assault.
Follow news and information on Fredericksburg Patch via: