Downtown Business Employee Threatened with Gun
The Fredericksburg Police Blotter released Wednesday.
This information was provided by Natatia Bledsoe, Fredericksburg Police Department Public Information Officer. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
4 a.m. Friday, 600 block of Caroline St. An employee of a downtown business reported that he was walking on Caroline Street towards Lafayette Boulevard when a male subject suddenly approached him from behind and placed a gun against his head. The unknown man did not demand anything from the victim, but did threaten to shoot him.
The suspect then picked up a brick and threw it through the window of Picket Post located at 602 Caroline Street, setting off the alarm. The suspect reportedly ran from the scene in the direction of Sophia Street.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic male wearing a hoodie, shorts and knee-high white socks; he also had a mustache and short dark hair mixed with gray. The investigation is ongoing.
3 - 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of Caroline St. A supervisor reported that a commercial backpack-style blower was stolen from the construction site. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
9:45 a.m. Wednesday - Thursday, 800 block of Cobblestone Blvd. A visitor reported that the license plates were stolen from her vehicle. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
7 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of Wellington Lakes Dr. A resident reported that one of his apartment windows was broken, apparently by BB shot. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
Robert Scott, 27, of Stafford was arrested for DUI in the 1300 block of Princess Anne Street.
- Deirdre Axt, 32, of Fredericksburg was arrested on a warrant from Spotsylvania charging her with assault and battery.
- Joseph Johnson, 45, of no fixed address was arrested for drinking in public.
- Pennie Wolfe-Rose, 48, of Fredericksburg was arrested for public intoxication.
- Brenda Ramos, 49, of Fredericksburg was arrested for public intoxication.
- Esther Medina, 46, of Fredericksburg was arrested for public intoxication.