Fredericksburg City Council Public Hearings
Here are Tuesday's public hearings, which begin at 7:30 p.m.
Fredericksburg City Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and has seven public hearings scheduled. The public hearing on the use of loudspeakers and amplifiers while playing music in the downtown district was postponed.
Here are the public hearings:
- Annual Action Plan for the Community Development Block Grant Program LINK
- Resolution 12-__, Authorizing a Deed for Subordination for an Emergency Home Repair Lien at 808 Daniel Street LINK
- Ordinance 12-__, Adopting a Tourism Plan, authorizing the Eagle Village Phase II Hotel Project to Meet a Tourism Deficiency Identified in the Plan, and Approving an Amendment to the Performance Agreement with the University of Mary Washington Foundation and the Economic Development Authority, to Qualify the Hotel Project for State Economic Development Incentives LINK
- Ordinance 12-__, First Read, Expanding the Commercial Downtown (C-D) Zoning District to the North to Encompass an Area Generally Between Sophia Street, Lewis Street, Princess Anne Street and Amelia Street, and Expanding the Commercial Downtown (C-D) Zoning District to the South to Encompass an Area Generally Between the Rappahannock River, Frederick Street, The Southern Boundary of the I-1 Zoning District, Kenmore Avenue and Lafayette Boulevard, as Shown More Particularly on Exhibit Maps LINK
- Ordinance 12-__, First Read, Adding Arts Studios, Arts Centers, and Open-Air Markets to By-Right Uses in the Commercial Downtown Zoning District, and Adding Light Warehouse and Light Industry to the District as Uses Permitted by Special Use Permit, by Amending City Code Chapter 78, Article I, “Definitions,” and Article III, “Zoning,” Division 16, “Commercial-Downtown (C-D) District” LINK
- Ordinance 12-__, First Read, Expanding the Downtown Parking District, by Amending City Code Chapter 78, “Zoning, Planning and Development, Article III, “Zoning,” Section 78-118 LINK
- Ordinance 12-__, First Read, Adding 14 Uses to the Uses Permitted by Right, and One Use as a Special Use, in the Commercial Transitional (CT) Zoning District, by Amending City Code, Chapter 78, Article III, Zoning, Division 15, Sections 78-480 and 78-481 LINK