Six Larceny and Vandalism Reports Over Weekend
Cars scratched, tires slashed, car window shattered at various locations in Fredericksburg over the weekend.
This police log comes from the Fredericksburg Police Department:
- 200 block Keavy Ct, 1/29 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm. A resident reported that an unknown person entered his apartment by unknown means and stole a laptop computer and a quantity of cash from two of the bedrooms. There were signs of forced entry to one of the bedroom doors. The investigation is ongoing.
- 1200 block Farrish Dr, 1/26 6:00 pm – 1/27 7:30 am. A resident reported that her GPS and checkbook were stolen from her unsecured vehicle. No suspects or witnesses at this time. Verizon, 539 Jefferson Davis Hwy, 1/11 – 1/27 12:50 pm. A manager reported that a laptop computer was stolen from the store. A suspect has been identified and the investigation is ongoing.
- Mary Washington Hospital, 1001 Sam Perry Blvd, 1/24 – 1/26 8:00 pm. A resident reported that prescription medication was stolen from her purse while she was a patient at the hospital. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
- Mary Washington Hospital, 1/28 3:00 am – 3:20 am. Security officers reported that they found six vehicles in various parking areas that had windows broken out of them and door locks with evidence of tampering. Two of the vehicle owners reported that items had been stolen from their cars. A witness reported that he saw a lowered older model white Chevrolet pickup with a white male driver in the vicinity of one of the victim vehicles. The investigation is ongoing.
- Walmart, 1800 Carl D Silver Pkwy, 1/29 4:20 pm. A customer reported that her wallet was stolen from her back pocket. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
- 1700 block Stafford Ave, 1/27 11:30 am – 9:30 pm. A Fred bus employee reported that the tires on her vehicle were slashed while the vehicle was parked on the street. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
- Aladins, 2052 Plank Rd, 1/27 7:40 pm – 11:00 pm. A patron reported that her vehicle was scratched and damaged by a sharp object while parked in the lot in front of the business. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
- 300 block Maple Ct, 1/27 – 1/29 11:30 am. A resident reported that the rear window on her vehicle was shattered. No suspects or witnesses at this time.