Investigators in Loudoun County are looking for an unknown man who reportedly attempted to hug and kiss two women near Northern Virginia Community College’s Loudoun campus.
A female student reported that an unknown man started talking to her as she was walking from a bus stop between 7:20 p.m. and 8 p.m. Oct. 21. The man attempted to kiss her cheek, then hugged and kissed her, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
A similar incident was reported to campus police around 7 p.m. on the same day.The picture attached is one traveler that got stuck at Reagan National Airport — and it wasn't due to a layover. Animal Welfare League of Arlington shared this picture of a cat stuck in the wall at the airport. See more in our daily digest of news of note from around our Patches in Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Bill Clinton to Visit Dale City Sunday
- Cat Trapped in Wall at National Airport and More Animal Control Reports
- Fatality in Single Vehicle Crash in Woodbridge
- Man Sought for Reportedly Hugging, Kissing NOVA Students
- Three Rescued from Potomac After Boat Capsizes
- Vienna Crime: Jewelry Stolen in Home Break-In, Moped DWI + Smoking Pot on the W&OD Trail?
- Woman Charged with Hit and Run Following Police Chase in Fairfax
- Cvent to Relocate in Tysons Corner; Add 400 New Jobs
- Fairfax City Incubator Ranked Among the Top Globally
- New Sports Bar at Eden Center Offers Big Screens, Hot Cuisine
- Del Ray Halloween Parade Returns Sunday
- Terror Returns: Clifton's Haunted Trail Set for Saturday
- Loudoun Paper Joins Those Endorsing McAuliffe for Governor, Two Papers in Virginia Opt Out
- Comstock, Murphy Trade Jabs at McLean Forum
- Code Pink: Tricked-Out Pink Police Cruiser on Patrol in Manassas Park
- NBA Player Kyrie Irving Visits Oakton High for Best Buddies Challenge
- Slavery Museum Land Auction Delayed; Suns Contract to Purchase Site
- Historical Society Makes Plea for Help Finding Lost Piece of Herndon's History