On the third Friday of each month, a faculty member from UMW's business school will facilitate a seminar providing practical business tips. The first session, Marketing 101, will take place at 8 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 17, at the Chamber office, 2300 Fall Hill Ave., Suite 240, Fredericksburg.
The cost is $15 for an individual session or $150 for the 12-session package. Click here to register.
Future sessions are:
- February 21 - Access/Excel 101 with Gail Brooks, Ph.D.
- March 21 - Leadership 101 with Lynne Richardson, Ph.D.
- April 18 - Personal Finance 101 with Ken Machande, M.B.A.
- May 16 - Social Media 101 with Kashef Majid, Ph.D.
- June 20 - Business Analytics 101 with Chris Garcia, Ph.D.
- July 18
- Accounting 101
with Dave Henderson, Ph.D.
- August 15 - Customer Service 101 with Lance Gentry, Ph.D.
- September 19 - Legal Issues 101 with Kim Kinsley, J.D.
- October 17 - Finance 101 with Rachel Graefe-Anderson, Ph.D.
- November 21- MIS/Technology 101 with Mike Lapke, Ph.D.
- December 19 - Business Plan 101 with Woody Richardson, Ph.D.