Rappahannock Area Health District (RAHD) officials recently inspected food preparation and storage in Fredericksburg. Full reports can be accessed on the health department's website.
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
Here's a list of restaurants, school cafeterias and other food-prep locations that did avoid any violations during health inspections in June.
This list only includes restaurants inspected in the month of June. If you are looking for the latest inspection on a particular restaurant, visit the health department's website.
- Antinori, Inc., 1306 Prince Edward Street
- Braehead Manor, 123 Lee Drive
- Dunkin Donuts, 2229 Plank Road
- Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center, 2371 Carl D. Silver Parkway
- Hibachi Buffet, 1901 Carl D. Silver Parkway
- Mason-Dixon Cafe & Baking Co., 2100 Princess Anne Street
- Noodles & Company, 1212 Carl D. Silver Parkway
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop, 1240 Carl D. Silver Parkway
- Pupuseria El Rinconsito, 3341 Fall Hill Ave.
- Quaker Steak & Lube, 1300 Central Park Blvd.