Seven Fredericksburg attorneys representing three area-based law firms were named to the 2012 Legal Elite, a list that recognizes top attorneys in 16 categories.
The list is a collaboration between Virginia Business Magazine and the Virginia Bar Association. "... all licensed Virginia lawyers are eligible to vote for Legal Elite, using an electronic ballot provided by email and on the magazine website," the magazine said.
The Fredericksburg Legal Elite are:
- Tracy A. Houck, Parrish Houck & Snead PLC - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- George P. Snead, Parrish Houck & Snead PLC - Business Law
- Jennifer Lee Parrish, Parrish Houck & Snead PLC - Civil Litigation
- Margaret F. Hardy, Sands Anderson PC - Legal Services/Pro Bono
- Carrie H. O’Malley, Hirschler Fleischer - Legal Services/Pro Bono
- Charles W. Payne Jr., Hirschler Fleischer - Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- John F. McManus, Hirschler Fleischer - Real Estate/Land Use
The complete lists of Legal Elite in the 16 categories is available online.
Receive Fredericksburg Patch in your inbox. Subscribe to the free email newsletter.