The restaurant at 314 William St. is the first in the city to offer rooftop
dining. It's the second dining establishment for restaurateurs Blake and
Aby Bethem, who also own Bistro Bethem at 309 William St.
Vivify offers all beef burgers and frankfurters. The natural beef comes from Martin's Angus Beef in The Plains, Va. Burger toppings include Portabella Confit, Mustard Seed Caviar, Pork Belly, Quinoa & Chick Pea and Guacamole.
Sides include fresh cut potatoes served as fries or tater tots.
The Bethem's have not yet announced a grand opening date.
Vivify Burger & Lounge is open:
- Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m. - 12 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
- Restaurant With Roof Top Deck to Open Late Summer
- Bistro Bethem Names Burger Joint
- Fredericksburg's Business Community Grows