Categories include everything from Best Dessert Menu to Best Real Estate Firm to Best Historic Museum all across Virginia.
The winners will be featured in May's "Best of Virginia 2014" issue. According to the magazine:
- There is one ballot for each of the five regions of Virginia—Northern, Eastern, Central, Southwestern and Shenandoah Valley. Not sure which region your city falls in?
- Vote within any or all of the regions for your favorites in Arts, Culture & Entertainment, Living & Recreation, Shopping & Services and Food & Drink.
- You may vote in as few or as many of the 91 categories as you like.
- Limit one ballot per person per region.
- When you have finished voting, click the “Submit Survey” button and your vote will be cast.
- When you submit your ballot, you will automatically be entered to win a 16GB Apple iPad Air WiFi ($499). The more regions in which you cast votes, the better your chances of winning. At the end of the voting period, the magazine will draw one lucky voter’s name to win. To be eligible for the iPad drawing, ballots must contain votes in at least 40 categories.
Go to VirginiaLiving.com/Vote, cast your votes for Best of Virginia 2014 and register to win an iPad.
Voting ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on January 24.