Rappahannock Area Health District (RAHD) officials recently inspected food preparation and storage in Fredericksburg. Full reports can be accessed on the health department's website.A "critical violation" is one that "poses a direct or immediate threat to the safety of the food being served."
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
The site continues: "Keep in mind that any inspection report is a 'snapshot' of the day and time of the inspection. On any given day, a restaurant could have fewer or more violations than noted in the report. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment."
- Antinori, Inc., 1306 Prince Edward St. on Jan. 16 - 0 critical violations
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 3051 Plank Rd. on Jan. 16 - 2 critical violations
- The Orion, 318 William St. on Jan. 16- 1 critical violation
- Joe's Crab Shack, 2805 Plank Rd., on Jan. 15 - 0 critical violations
- McDonald's (Central Park), 1701 Carl D. Silver Pkwy., Jan 15 - 0 critical violations
Facebook and Twitter.