The Rappahannock Area Community Services Board (RACSB) will host a series of open house events their five outpatient clinics. The events are an opportunity for RACSB to provide local and state elected officials as well as community members with an update on the community-based mental health, intellectual disability, substance abuse, prevention, and early intervention services offered by RACSB.
RACSB will also recognize three individuals for their volunteer efforts in the areas of mental health, intellectual disability, and substance abuse.
The events will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Wednesday, October 16th at the Fredericksburg Clinic, Ronald W. Branscome Building, 600 Jackson St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401
· Thursday, October 17th at the Spotsylvania County Clinic, Edith O. Fleming Building, 7424 Brock Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553
· Tuesday, October 22nd at the Caroline County Clinic, Patricia K. Spaulding Building, 19254 Rogers Clark Blvd., Ruther Glen, VA 22546
· Monday, October 28th at the Stafford County Clinic, Charles A. Cooper Building, 15 Hope Rd., Stafford, VA 22554
· Tuesday, October 29th at the King George County Clinic, Marie O. Kunlo Building, 8479 St. Anthony’s Rd., King George, VA 22485
For additional information, please contact Michelle Wagaman, Public Information Officer, at 540-940-2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.