Cocktails will be served from 6 - 7 p.m., followed by dinner. Cost is $35 for adults, $25 for children 12 and under. Reservations with payment must be received by Feb. 19. Walk-ins at the door will not be accepted.
The evening will include a silent auction. Donations are being accepted.
To become a sponsor, donate silent auction items or volunteer, contact Sandy Hoyer at 540-775-3083.
Established in 1997, the Battlefield Horse Show Association's purpose is to promote and improve the area's Hunter and Jumper shows, and provide a vehicle for members to compete for year end awards. "Our goal is to foster harmonious relations between shows and exhibitors and encourage consistency in unrecognized (non USEF) Hunter and Jumper competitions," the website said.
BHSA horse shows must be located 80 miles or less from the center of Fredericksburg and within the boundaries of Virginia.
You can also follow BHSA news on their Facebook page.
Other Calvin's Corner articles:
- 2 Winter Horse Show Series Scheduled at Hazelwild
- BHSA Annual Meeting at Hazelwild Dec. 2
- UMW Equestrians Win High Point Team, Rider Awards
- 54th Annual Hunt Country Stable Tour
- Injured Service Members Compete as Cowboys
- Battlefield Horse Show Association Year End Awards
- Extreme Cold and Horses: What Should You Do?
Facebook | Twitter