Tis the season to be thankful! There is so much that I’m deeply thankful for: my family, my friends, my health, my Savior, my church, to name a few, but because I write a fashion blog, I thought it would be appropriate to list my most-appreciated clothing items. I have a feeling that some of my favorite pieces are also some of your’s.
- Yoga pants—hands down, numero uno. Some days, nothing else will do. Like Thanksgiving afternoon, when the dishes are done, football is on, and the belly is full. Please pass…the yoga pants. Stretchy, comfy and warm, this basic staple fits the bill for lazy afternoons.
- My favorite baseball cap—when the hair is not cooperating or I’m just too lazy to blow-dry, I turn to my trusty, worn-in, and just the right amount of bend- in- the- bill hat. Throw on small hoop earrings and I’m GTG!
- Jeans---does it get better or any more American
than a worn-in, distressed-just-enough pair of denim blue jeans? No! Dress ‘em
up or keep ‘em casual, perfect jeans rock!
- My chunky watch—not only do I appreciate it because
of its obvious functionality, but it literally goes with everything and I’ve
had it forever. A timeless watch piece
is a classic staple.
- Classic pumps—when I need a little perk me up,
nothing helps more than a classic pair of pumps. My favorite are a 2.5 inch heel (nothing too
crazy) in black patent. I could run in
these if I had to.
- Flip-flops—who doesn’t love em?
- Black leather moto jacket---adds instant cool
points and just like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and
going. The more worn it, the better.
What are some of fashion items that you are thankful for? I’d love to know what’s on your list!
By the way, for those who read my blog, thank you….I’m also very thankful that you take a minute out of your day to read my babble on frilly fashion topics like this.
Until next time, dress like you mean it.