This information was provided by Natatia Bledsoe, Fredericksburg Police Department Public Information Officer. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Central Virginia Health, 2217 Princess Anne St, 12/6 1:50 a.m. Police responded to an alarm activation and found a broken window. It did not appear that access was gained to any businesses. The investigation is ongoing.
Mary Washington Hospital, 1001 Sam Perry Blvd, 11/11 – 11/26 11:50 p.m. A resident reported that her GPS was stolen from her vehicle. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
Wawa, 2390 Plank Rd, 12/5 4:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. A commuter reported that a license plate was stolen from his vehicle. No suspects or witnesses at this time.
Casey Spangenberger, 23, of Spotsylvania was arrested for DUI in the 1500 block of Central Park Boulevard.
- Jonathan Walker, 42, of Fredericksburg was arrested for possession of burglary tools and felony shoplifting from Bottom Dollar.
- Bond Thompson, 54, of no fixed address was arrested for possession of alcohol after being interdicted.
- Kevin Landry, 28, of Spotsylvania was arrested for felony shoplifting from Walmart.
- Jennifer McGregor, 32, of no fixed address was arrested for drinking in public.
- Christopher Ward, 41, of Fredericksburg was arrested for public intoxication.
- Virginia Eckman, 45, of Fredericksburg was arrested on warrants from Orange County charging her with use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and malicious wounding.
- Jeffery Brandon, 23, of Fredericksburg was arrested for possession of marijuana.
Find Fredericksburg Patch on: