Marcellus “Bull” Greene, Sr., a former semi-pro football player with the Prince William Monarchs, was killed in a drive-by shooting at the Q-Ball Cafe in the early morning of March 30, while working as a security guard at the Fredericksburg club.
Two suspects have been arrested in connection with the shooting, but the primary suspect -- Chauncey Cartier Lampkin (a.k.a. Fresh) -- is still at large.
The Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office has brought in the U.S. Marshals Service Fugitive Task Force in a nationwide search for Lampkin, Capt. Jeff Pearce, sheriff's office spokesperson, said.
Click on the hyperlink of each headline to read the complete story.
- Updated Wanted Poster Issued in Q-Ball Cafe Shooting (April 10)
- (April 9)
- (April 4)
- (April 3)
- Two Additional Suspects Identified in Homicide at Q-Ball Cafe (April 2)
- Semi-Pro Football Player Killed in Drive-By Shooting [NBC4 Video] (April 2)
- Lavon Chew Arrested In Connection with Security Guard Homicide (March 31)
- Employee Killed as Bullets Spray Front of Q-Ball Cafe (March 30)
Find Fredericksburg Patch via: