Bodyworks Downtown Athletic
Bodyworks is a two-story gym that is less about chit-chat and more about results. Members have access to Bodyworks 20 hours a day, seven days a week, with a unique keypad entry at the back door. This is a laid-back gym that offers workout essentials in a friendly environment. All yoga and Pilates classes are free for Bodyworks members, and personal training sessions are available seven days a week. Each locker room has a wet sauna and free towel service.
- Hours: Daily, 4am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family
- Membership info: First month, $20; additional person on membership, $20
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mon - Fri, 2pm - 4pm and 8pm - 10pm
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking