Founded in 1983, but now with over 600 stores, Chico's may call itself a boutique, but if the word boutique brings to mind a tiny, exclusive store dismiss the thought. The store is large enough to house a wide range of women's apparel, from sharp business suits to skirts for a night on the town or jeans for lounging around the house. To accessorize, Chico's sells jewelry, wraps, scarves and, of course, handbags.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Women's apparel, dresses, skirts, pants, jewelry, purses
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes