Fredericksburg City Hall
Drag box to select area
This stately building was originally constructed as a Post Office. In 1982, it became the seat of Fredericksburg's municipal government. Today the building houses the offices of the Mayor, Commissioner of Revenue, Building and Development Services, City Manager, Fiscal Affairs, Human Resources, Planning and Zoning, Public Works Engineering, Real Estate, Treasurer and Utility Billing. A number of city services are bundled in one location for ease of residents in their most common interactions with the municipal government. This building also houses the chambers of the City Council.
715 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- Accessibility Details: Entrance is level with sidewalk
- Accessibility Details: Ramps and elevators are present, allowing access to all floors.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 4:30pm
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 7am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes
Good NewsSee more »
- •GOOD News: New Playgrounds, Minimum Wage Hike, Joining the Peace Corps, $1 Movies, New Businesses + Man Wins $1 Million
- •GOOD News: 'Zane Strong,' MADD Award, Redeveloping Former Prison, Students Honored, Renaming Cross County Trail
- •GOOD News: Flags Flying, Free Prom Gowns, Donating to Food Banks, Winning Scholarships, Honoring Teachers