Ledo Pizza & Pasta
Home of the square pizza, Ledo Pizza began originally as a Maryland shop in 1955 and now is famous throughout the region for its thick pepperoni and easy-to-eat square slices.
In addition to pizza, Ledo offers home-made desserts, subs, lasagna, spaghetti, soup, salad and breadsticks. Check the store locator on the website for specials.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level entry
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ledopizza.com/menu.cfm
- Specialties: The pizza party calculator on the website figures out how many pizzas you need for your party.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun