Mary Washington Hospital provides quality healthcare to the greater Fredericksburg community. It is a part of Mary Washington Health Care and has a 24-hour emergency room, cancer care unit and surgical center. The hospital also has a helipad for medivac access. Mary Washington Hospital is one of only 15 Virginia hospitals to be honored with a Magnet distinction for its nursing care and is named a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacements.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major plans
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 437
- Type: General, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Internal medicine, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center
- Visiting hours: Visitors are welcome any hour of the day.
- Helipad: Yes