Picker's is a family-owned and operated music shop in Downtown Fredericksburg. It's been at this current location since 1975. It boasts a broad spectrum of new and vintage instruments, including guitars, drums and sound equipment. The space features an in-house concert hall that is used for concerts, workshops and jam sessions. Group and private lessons are available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level access
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Martin, Taylor, McPherson, Gibson, Seagull, Blueridge, Eastman, Stelling, Recording King, Deering Brandt, Goldtone, Chanterelle, Peavey, Mackie, Samson, Hartke, Schecter, Dean, Samick, Digitech
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: All instruments sold include free setup and restringing for life,100% trade up for three months, 75% trade up for a year and loaner instruments for repairs.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes