This low-cost Mexican-style fast-food place is easy in and out. There is ample parking, and other shopping is just steps away. The color scheme and hacienda style reflect the company's California roots.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 3am; Fri, Sat, 9:30am - 4am; Sun, 9:30am - 3am.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, ramp
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: tacobell.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual