The Finish Line
The Finish Line is a retailer of athletic footwear, apparel and accessories. It offers more than 75 of the best brands in more than 600 stores in 47 states, as well as online. Three friends began this business in 1976 in Indianapolis, and have since grown the store to what it is today. You'll find quality and selection in the store's compact space.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9:30pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Quality.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Shoe brands: Nike, Jordon, Puma, Adidas, Brooks, Asics, Converse, Reebok, K-Swiss, Lacoste, New Balance