Thompson's Florist offers flower arrangements for most any occassion, along with fruit and gourmet baskets, Russell Stover chocolates, aromatherapy lotions and aromatique potpourri. The shop also has greeting cards, stuffed animals and the Department 56 Dickens' Village series. Thompson's is a family-owned business established 39 years ago. It has been in its current location, Townsend Square off of Route 1, since 1991. "We probably have the biggest selection of flowers in town," said owner Richard Ross. Thompson's delivers to locations in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford and Locust Grove.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are sidewalk ramps.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Floral arrangements, Department 56 Villages, cards, stuffed animals, fruit and gourmet baskets, Russell Stover chocolates, aromatherapy lotions, aromatique potpourri
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes